KABUL -President Hamid Karzai accused Pakistan launched a rocket into the two provinces of 470 in the eastern part of Afghanistan in the last week’s 3. This artillery attack allegedly killed 36 people, as many as 12 of whom are children.
The attack appeared in Kunar Province and NATO Troops began the Nangahar withdrew.
President Karzai accused the Government of Pakistan as the party responsible for the bombing. “They must stop the action as soon as possible and if he doesn’t confess his deeds, Pakistan should clarify who is responsible for this attack,” said President Karzai was quoted as saying from msnbc, Monday (27/6/2011).
“The Government of Pakistan must understand that there will be serious repercussions that arise when an attack they killed citizens of Afghanistan,” said a spokesman for the Ministry of defence of Afghanistan Mohammad Zahir Azimi.(rhs)