Medical Risks People who have Blood Type AB:
Medical risks that generally can be experienced as not eating according to blood type (one diet does not comply with Blood Type AB):
– The disease of cancer.
– Heart disease.
– Anemia (deficiency of red blood cells).
– Nervous system problems.
– Complications of liver and bile.
Foods that are COMPATIBLE with Blood Group AB:
– Turkey, sheep, rabbits, goats.
– Soybeans, tofu, tempeh.
– Seafood (except the hard shell, like oysters, clams, crabs).
– Whole grains, such as peanuts, walnuts, red beans.
– Seaweeds (kelp).
– Grapes, kiwi, grapefruit, pineapple, watermelon, cranberry, mulbery, papaya.
– Alfafa, carrots, broccoli, beets, sledri, eggplant, sweet potatoes, cauliflower, cucumber, ginger, garlic, sweet potato, taro (yam).
– Egg white (chicken egg).
Foods that are NOT COMPATIBLE with Blood Group AB:
– Chicken, beef, duck, pigeon, deer, pigs, geese, quail.
– Beans, chikpea, black beans, green beans five.
– Wheat flour, bread, cakes, noodles, biscuits, pizza.
– Banana, coconut / coconut milk, guava, mango, pomegranate, orange, starfruit, avocado.
– Corn, mushrooms, radishes (Radish), bean sprouts, pickles, white radish.
– Eggs duck.