Individuals with blood group A has the red blood cells with antigen A on the surface of cell membranes and produce antibodies against antigen B in blood serum. Thus, people with blood type A-negative can only receive blood from people with blood type A-negative or O-negative.
In some countries like Sweden and Norway, blood type A is more dominant.
People who have blood type A, usually have a personality trait as follows;
1. Usually the blood group A person who is level-headed, serious, patient and calm or cool, cool language.
2. Blood group A person who has an assertive character, can be reliable and trustworthy, but stubborn.
3. Before doing something they think about it first. And to plan everything carefully. They did everything seriously and consistently.
4. They tried to make themselves a fair and ideal as possible.
5. Types may look aloof and distant from people.
6. They try to suppress their feelings and because it often makes them appear strong. Although they actually possessed a soft side like a nervous and so forth.
7. They tend to be hard on people who disagree. Hence they tended to be around those who have the same temperament.
Character The blood group A
People with blood type A has a deeply entrenched character strengths that will help them stay calm in a crisis when all the panicky people facing similar situations. They tend to avoid confrontation, and really not comfortable being in the crowd. They are usually shy and sometimes like to isolate themselves. They seek harmony and very politely, but they are not actually ever really fit with others. They’re very responsible. If there is work to be done, they would rather do it themselves. People with this blood type is always carved out successful and very perfectionist. They are also very creative, most artistic among all blood groups are there because of their sensitivity.