“Without goals, and plans to reach them, you are like a ship that sail with no destination” — (Fritzhugh Dodson)
It is a parable for those who do not have a purpose in life. Many people go through their role, but did not know the life you want to go. Their lives so it is not so clear. If something bad happens, they will argue fate on his side. Not infrequently a person realize the purpose of his life at old age. It is unfortunate indeed. Often people do not dare to make changes in his life. He just waited, and waited for the change … until finally not achieved his life goal!
Actually, no matter if we have to change the purpose of life several times. The most important thing is that every time we have a purpose in life is to be achieved. At least we know where we will go and what strategies should be taken.
5 Ways That You Can Use To Define the Purpose of Life:
1. Ask your conscience, what you wish for a few years? Nothing wrong with dreaming of you. you do not need to be ashamed to admit it, after all, yet there is no cost to you to spend just a dream.
2. Gather information that can help you to achieve that goal. If there are others who have succeeded in doing what you want, learn from them. Do what they do!
3. Do not just silent, and do something that will continually bring you the dream alive.
4. If the way you do prove effective and closer to the goal, then it would be nice if you’re trying to improve and accelerate the work so that your life’s purpose is achieved faster.
5. If the above do you continually without fatigue and boredom, Insha-Allah you will get the desired purpose. proverbial is a ‘sculptor’ of the picture your own life. And a good sculptor will always have a ‘planning’ in advance to get the best results.
In this case, you can also just as large and as happy as the goals you set. Therefore, pahatlah yourselves with the best!